Monday, June 18, 2012

Greetings!!

Greetings! This ministry has been a lifetime in the making, and the Lord has graciously carved His perfect timing for right now. I am a daughter of our Mighty King, but I spent a huge portion of my life .... about 15 years in fact ... at war with myself. I hated the way I looked, and I thought God had made a huge mistake when He created me. That self-hatred led me into a 10+ year battle with anorexia nervosa. I thought that if I strived to look perfect, to get perfect grades, to dress perfectly - that I would like myself. Unfortunately, all those goals had the opposite effect. Each day, I grew to despise myself all the more. Have any of you felt that way?

Fast forward to now .... I have felt the yearnings of Christ moving in my life to start this ministry so He can reach others through me who are experiencing or who have experienced the same pain that I did. Boy, am I glad that I listened to Him! Jesus is so amazing!

I look forward to hearing from new and old followers alike very soon! Please let me know how I can be in prayer for you.

Remember .... each one of us were created in His perfect image! And God don't make no junk!! :->

Blessings,
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment